Marina Abazyan is a corporate associate at RGP. Marina focuses her practice on mergers and acquisitions, capital markets transactions, corporate governance and general corporate law matters.
Prior to joining RGP Marina worked as an associate for the Moscow office of Debevoise & Plimpton LLP.
Landmark engagement experience
- Selling shareholders in the sale of shares in the Non-State Pension Fund Social Development.
- A major Russian aviation company in a sale of its quasi-treasury shares through an accelerated bookbuild.
- Polyus Gold in a subsidiary buyback of shares and American depository receipts for the total purchase price of $3.4 billion.
- The principal shareholder of NLMK in its block sale of shares and global depository receipts under Rule 144A/Regulation S.
- Uralkali in a buyback programme of its common shares and GDRs with a total purchase amount of $1.32 billion.
- Uralkali in a buyback programme of its common shares and GDRs with a total purchase amount of up to $1.5 billion.
- Freight One in the acquisition of a rail transport operator from Severstal.
- Polyus Gold International in a public offering of shares and depositary receipts pursuant to Regulation S/Rule 144A and listing of depositary receipts on the LSE.
- A major Russian mining company in a consent solicitation in respect of its loan participation notes.
- NLMK in its $700 million Eurobond offering of 4.5% loan participation notes due 2023, and a related tender offer for its outstanding notes due 2018 and 2019 for the aggregate principal amount of $571 million.
- NLMK in its debut $500 million Eurobond offering of 4.95% notes due 2019.
- NLMK in its $800 million Eurobond offering of 4.45% notes due 2018.
- Norilsk Nickel in its debut $750 million Eurobond offering of 4.375% notes due 2018.
- JD equivalent, Lomonosov Moscow State University, 2013
- Master of law, Russian School of Private Law, 2015
- Russia, 2013