Prior to joining RGP, Daniil worked as a paralegal at Moscow office of Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton. Earlier Daniil also worked as a junior associate at Ivanyan & partners and intern at Moscow office of Morgan, Lewis & Bockius.
Daniil’s practice focuses on area of mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance and antitrust issues. Daniil also has experience of participation in major dispute resolutions projects.
Landmark engagement experience
- Representing Russian and foreign sovereign investment funds in their joint acquisition of a stake in the major Russian fitness club network.
- Representing a foreign sovereign investment fund in connection with acquisition of a significant stake in the largest Russian oil company, including obtainance of all required governmental approvals.
- Representing major Russian bank in acquisition of a prestige mall in Moscow structured as a share deal.
- Representing big international production company in dispute concerning M&A transaction of sale of its Russian business held by LCIA. Proceeding resulted in settlement with full compensation of the claimed damages by the defendant.
- Representing Russian client in acquisition of a big business center in Moscow structured as a share deal.
- Representing large Russian production and service holding in structuring of the joint venture with the foreign investor.
- Representing a number of Russian and foreign clients in connection with obtainance of governmental approvals, required under Russian antitrust and strategic investments legislation.
- LLB Lomonosov Moscow State University, cum laude 2017
- Russia (2017)