Anastasia Konstantinova is a counsel in our Dispute Resolution practice. She specialises in litigation issues, corporate law and competition. She also has experience in advising clients on mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructurings, conducting due diligence of Russian companies in the oil and gas, pharmaceutical and real estate sectors, as well as participating in internal investigations.
Anastasia has joined RGP from Akin, Gump, Strauss Hauer & Feld, where she has worked her entire legal career having qualified as a lawyer in 2012.
Landmark engagement experience
- Representing PJSC Tatneft in US$380 million English litigation proceedings and a freezing injunction application in the High Court against four Ukrainian oligarchs – Messrs. Igor Kolomoysky, Gennady Bogolyubov, Pavel Ovcharenko and Alexander Yaroslavsky – in relation to huge and complex alleged cross-border fraudulent activities
- Carried out an anti-money laundering investigation involving a Russian retail energy sales holding and Hungarian oil and gas contractors
- Advising Garsdale (a subsidiary of USM) on a US$1.78 billion sale of Yota, a leading Russian 4G operator, to MegaFon, a leading Russian mobile operator
- Advising Renova on the consolidation of its shareholding in logistics and storage business, Multinational Logistics Partnership (MLP), one of Russia and Ukraine’s largest and most successful logistics operators and on the subsequent sale of 100% of its shares
- Advising AF Telecom in relation to MegaFon’s $8.5 billion shareholder restructuring, which resulted in AF Telecom becoming a majority shareholder of MegaFon
- Advising clients in formation of non-state pension funds investment strategies
- Representing clients in competition clearance for the acquisitions of Russian companies
- DL, Russian Foreign Trade Academy, 2012
- Member of the ACSS (Association of Certified Sanctions Specialists), OFAC Essentials Certificate, 2019
- Russia (2012)