Prior to joining RGP, Alexandra worked at the Moscow office of JSC ForeBank. Alexandra’s practice focuses on dispute resolution.
+7 495 139 6500
Landmark engagement experience
- Representing PJSC Tatneft in USD 380 million English litigation proceedings in the High Court against four Ukrainian oligarchs – Messrs. Igor Kolomoysky, Gennady Bogolyubov, Pavel Ovcharenko and Alexander Yaroslavsky – in relation to huge and complex alleged cross-border fraudulent activities.
- Representing a major Greek bank in bankruptcy proceedings of Russian subsidiaries of a Greek development conglomerate following a EUR 40 million default under Greek law-governed facility agreements.
- Representing German development conglomerate in several Russian disputes against a notorious businessman in St.-Petersburg emerging from pushing a Russian subsidiary into insolvency by concluding fake loan agreement and bringing the mother-companies to secondary liability for its debts.
- LLB Lomonosov Moscow State University, cum laude 2017
- Master of law, Lomonosov Moscow State University, cum laude 2019
- Russia (2017)