RGP invites law students to take part in a unique six-month comprehensive internship programme!
WHAT WE OFFER
- A paid six-month internship, with rotation through each of the firm’s practices, which will provide a comprehensive understanding of work in the legal profession and which will help uncover each intern’s individual talents
- A flexible schedule and an opportunity to combine office and remote working
- An opportunity to become part of a unique team of seasoned professionals, to use your knowledge in practice, and among other things to get access to the experience of lawyers who advise Russian businesses on major Russian and international disputes
- Participation in the firm’s key projects under the immediate supervision of RGP lawyers
- Mentorship from senior colleagues
- An opportunity to gain valuable experience from working together with the top foreign law firms that RGP partners with
- A unique programme of original seminars, workshops and training courses
- An opportunity to strengthen and develop practical knowledge regarding key concepts of foreign legal systems and improve English language skills
- Immersion in the firm’s corporate culture
- The possibility of further permanent employment
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM APPLICANTS
- Master’s student in a law school at a leading university
- Outstanding academic achievements
- English language skills: Upper Intermediate or above
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle stress
- Willingness to work in a team
- Ability to multitask successfully
- Excellent sense of humour
Versatile academic interests, including in international and Russian court disputes, investment and commercial arbitration, and prior participation in Moot Court Competitions would be an asset.
The details of the internship in 2022 shall be published before the end of December 2021.