Our team members have substantial experience advising on a broad range of Russian and international compliance issues, from antimonopoly issues as they are applied in M&A transactions, sanctions compliance, to customs issues, currency control issues and regulation of the various industries in which our clients engage.
We have examined regulation for the Financial Institutions & Fintech sector, including investment funds, fintech, blockchain and microfinance lending and the regulatory aspects of various corporate transactions in the Energy & Natural Resources Sector.
Members of our team have advised, among others, on the following compliance matters:
- Advising over 20 major Russian clients on US and EU sanctions compliance issues
- Advising a major Russian client on an internal sanctions compliance policy
- Advising a major Russian group on a global regulatory review of banking regulation covering over 20 jurisdictions worldwide
- Advising in connection with the multimillion greenfield investment project of Volkswagen AG in the Kaluga region, representing the investor in negotiations with the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of the Russian Federation regarding tax and customs concessions
- Advising a major European company on competition law aspects of its corporate restructuring
- Advising a major Russian group on a global regulatory review of online lending regulation covering over 40 jurisdictions globally
How to find us:
Rybalkin, Gortsunyan & Partners LLC
Entrance B, 5th Floor,
2, Tsvetnoy Boulevard,
Landline: +7 495 139 6500
Fax: +7 495 139 6501