Evgeny Voronin is an associate with RGP’s Dispute Resolution practice.
Prior to joining RGP, Evgeny was with the Litigation & Arbitration practice of a leading law firm in Russia and the CIS. His career path began with a position as a legal assistant at the international law firm De Berti Jacchia Franchini Forlani. Evgeny is the author of a number of publications regarding international law, teaching “Private International Law” course at Russian leading university.
Landmark engagement experience
- Representing a subsidiary of Rosatom State Atomiс Energy Corporation in international arbitration proceedings according to the ICC Rules in a dispute arising out of a contractor agreement
- Advising a shipbuilding company in international arbitration proceedings according to the SCC Rules in a dispute arising out of a supply agreement and services agreement
- Representing Russian company in an international arbitration against a sovereign state under the ICSID AF Rules
- Representing a major foreign bank in a ₽1+ billion case related to the invalidity of loan agreements and security transactions
- Advising clients in isolated disputes in bankruptcy cases related to the invalidity of agreements
- Representing a major construction and engineering company in a dispute related to compensation for environmental damage due to disposal of a vessel in the Caspian Sea
- Advising an Italian machine-building company on entering into a joint venture in Russia
- Arbitration Rules in Practice Programme, VIAC / Austrian Arbitration Academy, 2020
- International Law Programme, China University of Political Science and Law, 2019
- Master of Law (Private International Law), National Research University – Higher School of Economics, 2018
- LL.B., National Research University – Higher School of Economics, 2016
- Russia, 2016