Vladislav Viryasov is an associate at RGP, focusing on dispute resolution. He also has experience in advising clients on M&A.
Prior to joining RGP, Vladislav undertook internship programmes of the Moscow office of Akin, Gump, Strauss Hauer & Feld in 2016 and 2018.
He is also a quarterfinalist, as part of MGIMO University team, in the international round of the 2018 Philip C Jessup International Law Competition in Washington, DC.
Landmark engagement experience
- Representing Renova Group in a US$1 billion litigation case of exceptional factual and legal complexity in several jurisdictions. It concerns the ownership of IES (currently T Plus), Russia’s largest power generation company and one of the biggest privately-owned energy & natural resources companies in Russia. The matter is heard in the BVI court and governed by English and Russian law
- Representing a major private energy generating company in a bankruptcy of a significant contractor in a dispute regarding subsidiary liability of its controlling persons, including former Minister for Open Government Affairs Mikhail Abyzov
- Advising a group of companies in relation to a major multijurisdictional dispute arising from insolvency of a foreign company within the group
- Representing a major industrial group in court proceedings in Cyprus
- Advising a company in relation to its withdrawal from several joint venture projects governed by foreign law
- Due diligence of a Russian company operating in the food industry
- LLM (with honours), National Research University – Higher School of Economics, 2020
- LLB (with honours), Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO), 2018
- Russia, 2018