Anton Sheronov is a junior associate with our Antitrust & Competition practice.
Prior to joining RGP, Anton worked as a junior associate and then as an associate at Danilov & Partners law firm.
Anton’s practice focuses on antitrust and competition issues, corporate governance issues, and mergers and acquisitions.
Landmark engagement experience
- Representing a major French transnational company in connection with obtaining governmental approvals required under the Russian antitrust and strategic investments legislation
- Advising a Russian branch of one of the world's largest oilfield services companies on the antitrust issues to ensure its compliance with the Russian antitrust legislation
- Representing a large Russian leasing company in connection with several aircraft purchase transactions
- Representing a major international private equity investment fund in structuring the reorganization of a corporate group
- Representing a large Russian private oil company in connection with the construction of an ethylene plant
- Conducting due diligence in connection with a potential acquisition of a 5-star hotel in St. Petersburg by a leading international hotel group
- Advising a Swiss energy trader on the applicability of provisions of the EFET General Agreement under the Russian law
- LLB (with honours), Lomonosov Moscow State University, 2018
- Russia, 2018