Maria Shaubert is an associate at RGP's Dispute Resolution practice. Maria’s practice focuses on dispute resolution. She also has experience in advising clients on mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance and capital markets.
Prior to joining RGP, Maria worked as a paralegal at the Moscow office of Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton.
Landmark engagement experience
- Representing PJSC Tatneft in USD 380 million English litigation proceedings in the High Court against four Ukrainian oligarchs – Messrs. Igor Kolomoysky, Gennady Bogolyubov, Pavel Ovcharenko and Alexander Yaroslavsky – in relation to huge and complex alleged cross-border fraudulent activities
- Advising major oil company in connection with enforcement of an investment arbitral award on the territory of Russia
- Advising two major Russian transport holdings in connection with merger
- Advising two major production companies on USD 100 billion multijurisdictional merger
- LLM (with honours), National Research University – Higher School of Economics, 2019
- LLB, St Petersburg State University, 2017
- Russia, 2017