Stanislav Rzhaksenskiy is an associate in our Dispute Resolution practice. He specialises on dispute resolution in Russian courts and represents clients in international arbitration proceedings. Stanislav has also experience in advising clients on M&A.
Stanislav is a member of the Young Institute of Modern Arbitration of the Russian Arbitration Center at the Russian Institute of Modern Arbitration (Young IMA), the young lawyers group of International Council for Commercial Arbitration (Young ICCA), the ICC Young Arbitrators Forum (ICC-YAF), the networking group for arbitration of the International Centre for Dispute Resolution (ICDR Young & International).
Prior to joining RGP, Stanislav worked at Moscow office of King & Spalding for 4 years.
Landmark engagement experience
- Representing a global energy company in arbitration proceedings under the ICC Rules in a dispute arising out of a service agreement
- Representing a mining/exploitation foreign-based company in a number of arbitration proceedings under the LCIA Rules against a major Russian bank
- Advising an English renewable energy corporation in an investment arbitration against a member state of the CIS
- Representing a major American Oil & Gas company in the bankruptcy proceedings of a Russian company - a part of one of the largest independent producers of natural gas in the Russian Federation
- Representing an international direct marketing company in a number of disputes related to civil and labor law in courts of general jurisdiction and Russian commercial courts in several regions of the Russian Federation
- Representing the interests of a number of European suppliers in debt collection disputes against Russian companies in Russian commercial courts
- Assisting in preparation of legal expert opinions on various Russian law issues for a number of high-profile disputes before the US state courts, the High Court of Justice (England)
- Advising a consortium of investors on the acquisition of a major Russian online cinema
- Advising a large European holding company on the acquisition of solar power plants in the southwest of the Russian Federation
- LLM (with honours), Lomonosov Moscow State University, 2017
- LLB (with honours), Lomonosov Moscow State University, 2015
- Russia, 2015