Alen Martirosyan is an associate at RGP.
Prior to joining RGP, Alen worked as an associate in the Moscow office of Clifford Chance.
Languages: English, Russian, French
+7 495 139 6500
Landmark engagement experience
- Advising a financial institution in connection with the exit from a joint venture with a German investment company that was created in Luxembourg in order to gather investments into German real estate.
- Advising a manufacturer of cooling equipment in the Russian court litigation in connection with the corporate law and Russian civil law issues.
- Advising Sakhalin-1 consortium members (Exxon Neftegaz Limited, Sodeco and ONGC Videsh) in the Arbitrazh court of Sakhalin region in a dispute with Rosneft regarding subsoil use in Sakhalin.
- Advising Sberbank in the Ninth Arbitrazh Appellate Court in a landmark USD 1.1 billion case regarding the legitimacy of two FX option transactions between Sberbank and Transneft.
- Advising Sberbank in court proceedings initiated by the Moscow Prosecutor’s Office against Sberbank and Sukhoi with respect to invalidation of foreign currency options between Sberbank and Sukhoi.
- Advising a Russian branch of one of the world's largest auto makers in the course of internal investigations, and advising on criminal proceedings based on multiple instances of fraud committed against the client.
- Advising a major European insurance company in an internal investigation relating to allegations of offences and violation of internal compliance policies.
- Advising a Turkish company on its claims against a Russian state company based on the occurrence of "Exceptional Circumstances" under the Concession Agreement and EPC contract for the construction of motorway toll-road.
- Advising a major international bank in bankruptcy proceedings initiated in relation to a Russian high net worth individual.
- LLB, Higher School of Economics, 2016.
- Master of Law, Moscow School of Social and Economic Science, 2018.
- Russia (2016)