Artem Kuznetsov is a junior associate in our Dispute Resolution practice.
Prior to joining RGP, Artem worked at Saveliev, Batanov & Partners. Before that, Artem was member of the IP dispute resolution team at Hogan Lovells.
+7 495 139 6500
Landmark engagement experience
- Representing a German group of developers in a number of disputes in Russia with a major St Petersburg businessman arising from a Russian subsidiary being caused to become bankrupt by entering into a sham loan agreement and imposing subsidiary (secondary) liability on the parent companies with respect to the debtor’s debts
- Representing Renova Group in a US$1 billion litigation case of exceptional factual and legal complexity in several jurisdictions. It concerns the ownership of IES (currently T Plus), Russia’s largest power generation company and one of the biggest privately-owned energy & natural resources companies in Russia. The matter is heard in the BVI court and governed by English and Russian law
- Representing T Plus in a dispute involving subsidiary liability claims against the persons controlling E4 Group JSC (including Mikhail Abyzov, ex-minister of the Open Government) as part of E4 Group bankruptcy proceedings
- Representing PJSC Tatneft in US$380 million English litigation proceedings and a freezing injunction application in the High Court against four Ukrainian oligarchs – Messrs. Igor Kolomoysky, Gennady Bogolyubov, Pavel Ovcharenko and Alexander Yaroslavsky – in relation to huge and complex alleged cross-border fraudulent activities
- Advising the Protection and Indemnity Club and owners of a marine vessel after damage that the tanker caused to the mooring berth in the port of Novorossiysk
- Representing the client in a dispute with a credit institution in connection with the latter’s failure to perform under forward contracts
- Advising a venture fund in a corporate conflict with the investment project team
- Representing the managers of a bank under financial rehabilitation proceedings in connection with the claims to challenge certain transactions
- LLM, National Research University – Higher School of Economics, 2021
- LLB, National Research University – Higher School of Economics, 2019
- Russia, 2019