Nikolay Kuzmin is an associate at RGP’s Corporate practice. He specialises in mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance and general corporate law issues.
Before joining RGP, Nikolay was a paralegal at Clifford Chance CIS Limited.
+7 495 139 6500
Landmark engagement experience
- Advising a Russian bank on refinancing of the existing debt for the office buildings
- Advising Russian banks on entering into a facility agreement with a Russian potash producer
- Advising PFC CSKA on the sale of more than 75% of shares to State Development Corporation VEB.RF for ca USD250m
- Advising a foreign client in connection with the establishment of a joint venture in Russia
- Due diligence of Russian companies in the trading, construction and mining sectors
- LLM, Moscow State University of International Relations (MGIMO), 2020
- LLB, Moscow State University of International Relations (MGIMO), 2018
- Russia, 2018