Prior to joining RGP, Danil worked at Moscow office of DLA Piper. Earlier Danil also worked as an intern at Moscow office of Debevoise & Plimpton and paralegal at EDAS law firm.
Danil’s practice focuses on area of mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance issues.
Landmark engagement experience
- Advising Etalon Group, one of the Russia’s top 10 major developers, in connection with the acquisition of a 35% shareholding in QB Technology, a UK-based innovative construction company and acquiring a set of IP rights in order to establish a similar hi-tech construction project in Russia
- Representing Russian shareholder in acquisition of a stake in a Russian company by the Italian company
- Representing major Russian telecommunications company in the buyback of its shares and GDRs
- Representing Russian client in the acquisition of large mining company
- Advising PFC CSKA on the sale of more than 75% of shares to State Development Corporation VEB.RF for ca USD250m
- Advising the client on the sale of a stake in the company that owns the Uchi.ru educational platform to a group of investors
- Conducting due diligence of Russian companies in the retail, development and mining sectors
- Master of Private Law, Lomonosov Moscow State University, 2020
- LLB (with honours), Lomonosov Moscow State University, 2018
- Russia, 2018