Prior to joining RGP, Danil worked as a paralegal at Moscow office of DLA Piper. Earlier Danil also worked as an intern at Moscow office of Debevoise & Plimpton and paralegal at EDAS law firm.
Danil’s practice focuses on area of mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance issues.
Landmark engagement experience
- Representing Russian shareholder in acquisition of a stake in a Russian company by the Italian company.
- Representing major Russian telecommunications company in the buyback of its shares and GDRs.
- Representing Russian client in the acquisition of large mining company.
- Conducting due diligence of Russian companies in the retail, development and mining sectors.
- LLB Lomonosov Moscow State University, cum laude 2018
- Russia (2018)