Daniil Ivanov is a corporate associate at RGP. Daniil’s practice focuses on area of mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance and antitrust issues. Daniil also has experience of participation in major dispute resolutions projects.
Prior to joining RGP, Daniil worked as a paralegal at Moscow office of Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton. Earlier Daniil also worked as a junior associate at Ivanyan & partners and intern at Moscow office of Morgan, Lewis & Bockius.
Landmark engagement experience
- Advising the purchaser on a number of issues in connection with the acquisition of shares in, and the receivables from, the EUROCEMENT Group, as well as in connection with various matters of financing of transaction worth over $2 billion
- Representing Russian and foreign sovereign investment funds in their joint acquisition of a stake in the major Russian fitness club network
- Representing a foreign sovereign investment fund in connection with acquisition of a significant stake in the largest Russian oil company, including obtainance of all required governmental approvals
- Representing major Russian bank in acquisition of a prestige mall in Moscow structured as a share deal
- Representing big international production company in dispute concerning M&A transaction of sale of its Russian business held by LCIA. Proceeding resulted in settlement with full compensation of the claimed damages by the defendant
- Representing Russian client in acquisition of a big business center in Moscow structured as a share deal
- Representing large Russian production and service holding in structuring of the joint venture with the foreign investor
- Representing a number of Russian and foreign clients in connection with obtainance of governmental approvals, required under Russian antitrust and strategic investments legislation
- LLB (with honours), Lomonosov Moscow State University, 2017
- LLM (with honours), Lomonosov Moscow State University, 2019
- Russia, 2017