Ilya Goldshteyn is a junior associate in our Dispute Resolution practice.
Previously, Ilya formed part of the Litigation&Arbitration team at one of the largest Russian law firms, and also worked at KPMG Tax&Legal.
+7 495 139 6500
Landmark engagement experience
- Representing a major construction and engineering company in a dispute related to compensation for environmental damage due to disposal of a vessel in the Caspian Sea
- Representing members of a bank’s board of directors in a bankruptcy matter regarding directors’ subsidiary liability
- Representing Client in an international arbitration against a sovereign state under the ICSID AF Rules
- Advising one of the largest private investment groups on the possible ways to recover debt under bond loans in several jurisdictions
- Advising a major Russian resource company in a cross-border corporate conflict
- LLM, Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO), International Law School, 2020
- LLB (with honours), Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO), International Institute of Energy Policy and Diplomacy, 2018
- Russia, 2018