Before joining RGP, Marat was a paralegal at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer.
+7 495 139 6500
Landmark engagement experience
- Advising a major Russian state-owned company in an arbitration dispute in the ICAC that arose out of a large infrastructure project.
- Advising a major Russian state-owned electric power company in an investment arbitration dispute in the ICSID and another arbitration dispute that arose out of a large construction project.
- Advising a German company in the course of proceedings in a Russian state court in connection with a dispute that arose out of a suretyship agreement
- Advising a large investment company in the course of an investigation conducted by the SEC.
- Advising an Austrian equipment manufacturer in a multijurisdictional commercial dispute for recovery of damages caused by fraud.
- LLM (with honours), Russian School of Private Law, 2019
- LLB (with honours), Moscow State University of International Relations (MGIMO), 2017
- Russia, 2017