On 17 March 2021, The International Trade Legal Day ‑ a conference focusing on the legal aspects of international trade ‑ will be held with support of Rybalkin, Gortsunyan & Partners. This conference will be part of The International Trade Week Global Trade Prospective 2021 organised by ICC Russia on 15-19 March.
The speakers will deal with the most relevant issues of export and import transactions.
- Difference in approaches and scope of information subject to compulsory disclosure by the arbitrator.
- A business game entitled “Entering into an International Contract: How to Build Efficient Communications Between Company’s Departments?”
- Bankruptcy and international arbitration: reality and prospects.
- Cross-border asset tracking and debt recovery.
- Overview of ICC Guidance Note on Possible Measures Aimed at Mitigating the Effects of the COVID-19 Pandemic. Presenting a Russian translation.
For RGP clients, we are happy to offer 50% off the participation fee.
Please use the form on the website of ICC Russia to register.
For more information please see the detailed agenda of International Trade Legal Day .