The hyper capable team and the young, but vibrant and high profile brand on the legal market, Rybalkin, Gortsunyan and Partners (RGP) is looking for the most talented young lawyer for its Dispute Resolution practice.
What we offer:
- the most interesting work for Russian and international clients and an opportunity to gain experience in a star team of experts who handle the most complex Russian and cross-border disputes and investigations;
- career opportunities in the coolest practice and a compensation package on par with that of leading international firms;
- a comfortable and modern office in downtown Moscow.
We are looking for a candidate who has:
- at least one year’s experience in representing clients in Russian arbitration courts and drafting service documents independently;
- higher legal education (diploma from one of the leading law schools);
- excellent academic results;
- one or two years’ work experience as a lawyer with a leading Russian or international law firm in Moscow;
and also has
- fluency in legal English (oral and written);
- willingness to travel (both domestically and abroad).
In addition, we welcome:
- experience in bankruptcy cases, cross-border disputes, and international arbitration;
- foreign language skills;
- passion for reading;
- sports or arts achievements.
Please address your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not contacted by RGP within 10 business days following the date of your application, you may assume that your application has not been successful.